- Drafted 17th overall in the fourth round of the 2017 NPF Draft by the Scrap Yard Dawgs.
- Signed a one-year contract with the Bandits on Feb. 12, 2019.
- Boasts three years of international experience with Team USA.
- Earned a silver medal at the 2017 World Cup of Softball, a gold at the 2017 Pan American Championship and a bronze at the 2018 USA Softball International Cup.
- Posted a robust .609 average and collected a tournament-leading 20 RBI during Team USA’s bronze-medal performance at the 2018 International Cup.
Get to know Hannah:
- Three words to describe yourself: “caring, kind and funny.”
- What non-softball sport would you like to try: racquetball
- Her mother, Mary Lou Flippen, was an All-American softball player at Utah State.
- Majored in human development and family studies while at Utah.