- Drafted by the Bandits as the 13th overall selection in the third round of the 2015 NPF Draft.
- Re-signed with the Bandits for the 2016 season Nov. 4, 2015.
- Renewed her contract with the Bandits for the 2017 season Feb. 3, 2017.
- Signed a three-year extension with the Bandits through the 2020 season Sept. 19, 2017.
- Cemented herself as a potent threat at the top of the order during the 2017 season, batting .341 and swiping 10 bases.
- Went 3-for-4 with a pair of doubles and drove in three runs in 10-7 win over the Texas Charge on Aug. 9, 2017, to help the Bandits clinch a playoff berth.
- Led all rookies by starting 40 games during the 2015 season.
- Recorded a three-hit performance with two RBI and one stolen base against the USSSA Pride on July 5, 2016.
- Recorded her first career hit, a single, against the Pennsylvania Rebellion on May 29, 2015.
Get to know Brenna:
- Bucket list item: Play with a tiger cub
- Three things to bring on road trips: Blanket, Sudoku, headphones
- Most adventurous task: Whitewater rafting in the Colorado River
- Favorite part of being a Bandit: Getting to live out a childhood dream
BAndits Fans! Help Support this worthy Kickstarter Project
Through My Lens - A Photo Collection of Women's Pro Softball
Two hundred pages of spectacular photos, depicting fun and excitement of women's professional softball from the last 10 years. The players featured in these photos are all amazing athletes. Some made the team through open tryouts, some were college stars, and some were/are Olympians. But all of them play with a passion that is unmatched.