- Drafted by the Bandits as the 13th overall selection in the third round of the 2015 NPF Draft.
- Re-signed with the Bandits for the 2016 season Nov. 4, 2015.
- Renewed her contract with the Bandits for the 2017 season Feb. 3, 2017.
- Signed a three-year extension with the Bandits through the 2020 season Sept. 19, 2017.
- Cemented herself as a potent threat at the top of the order during the 2017 season, batting .341 and swiping 10 bases.
- Went 3-for-4 with a pair of doubles and drove in three runs in 10-7 win over the Texas Charge on Aug. 9, 2017, to help the Bandits clinch a playoff berth.
- Led all rookies by starting 40 games during the 2015 season.
- Recorded a three-hit performance with two RBI and one stolen base against the USSSA Pride on July 5, 2016.
- Recorded her first career hit, a single, against the Pennsylvania Rebellion on May 29, 2015.
Get to know Brenna:
- Bucket list item: Play with a tiger cub
- Three things to bring on road trips: Blanket, Sudoku, headphones
- Most adventurous task: Whitewater rafting in the Colorado River
- Favorite part of being a Bandit: Getting to live out a childhood dream