- Selected 11th overall in the third round of the 2012 NPF Draft by the Akron Racers.
- Signed with the Scrap Yard Dawgs as a free agent prior to the start of the 2016 NPF season.
- Signed a one-year deal with the Chicago Bandits on Feb. 4, 2019.
- Owns seven years of international experience with Team USA.
- Earned gold medals at the 2012 and 2015 World Cups of Softball. 2013 Mayor’s Cup, 2016 WBSC Women’s World Championship and 2017 Pan American Championship.
- Led Team USA with a .591 average and 1.727 slugging percentage at the 2016 WBSC Women’s World Championship. Also added seven home runs and 18 RBI throughout the event.
Get to know Amanda:
- Three words to describe yourself: “Loving, caring and optimistic.”
- Favorite non-softball sport: Tennis
- Majored in physical education at the University of Michigan.