- Signed with the Texas Charge through the 2017 season Oct. 28, 2016.
- Became a free agent following the folding of the Charge franchise and signed with the Bandits on Jan. 12, 2018.
- Made four starts in the circle, compiling a 3-1 mark with an impressive 1.52 ERA during her rookie season.
- Logged 23.1 innings and held an 8.4 K/7 ratio in her first year in the NPF.
- Also had six at-bats in 2017, recording a .375 on-base percentage.
- Made her professional debut June 8, 2017 against the Scrap Yard Dawgs, tossing six shutout innings in a 3-0 win for the Charge.
- Recorded her first professional hit and scored a run for the Charge during a 5-4 win over the Dawgs on June 27, 2017.
Get to know Ally:
- Favorite activities: Dancing, going to the beach and rearranging her room
- Favorite non-softball activity: Paddle boarding
- Favorite color: Turquoise
- Favorite sports team: San Francisco Giants