- Signed with the Bandits in May 2017 as an undrafted free agent following the conclusion of her senior season at Michigan.
- Re-signed with the Bandits on a one-year deal Oct. 16, 2017.
- Appeared in 41 games during her rookie season.
- Batted .243 as a first-year player and contributed 14 RBI.
- Also chipped in three stolen bases throughout the 2017 season.
- Recorded five multi-hit games as a rookie.
- Made her professional debut June 6, 2017, against the Beijing Shougang Eagles, going 2-for-3 with one RBI and one run scored.
Get to know Abby:
- Pursued a degree in communication studies while at Michigan.
- Comes from an athletic family — father Ruben played football at Lakeland College and sister Amanda played softball at the collegiate level.
- Named the Illinois Gatorade Softball Player of the Year in 2013 out of Trinity High School.