CHICAGO BANDITS DONATION REQUESTS
The Chicago Bandits are dedicated to supporting various fundraising efforts throughout the Chicagoland area. While we attempt to fulfill all requests we cannot guarantee every donation will be fulfilled because of the large volume of requests we receive.
We value the importance of giving back to the community and in turn accept donation requests from non-profit organizations throughout the Chicagoland area. Please review the checklist below to ensure your organization qualifies before submitting a request.
- Organizations are limited to one request per year.
- Organizations must be based out the states of Illinois, Indiana or Wisconsin
- Requests must be submitted with a tax identification number.
- Requests will only be considered if sent at least four (4) weeks in advance of the date of the event.
- Include the date of the event, purpose of the event, event location along with all necessary contact information when submitting the request.
*Donations are fulfilled at the discretion of the Chicago Bandits and are based on item inventory*
Please no follow-up phone calls or emails regarding donation requests!
Donation request may be received by the Chicago Bandits in the following ways:
Mail: Chicago Bandits
ATTN: Donation Request
27 Jennie Finch Way
Rosemont, IL 60018