CLICK THE LINKS BELOW TO REGISTER FOR THE BANDITS TOURNAMENTS
Sign your team up for the CHICAGO BANDITS TOURNAMENTS
Play inside on the turf at The Dome at Parkway Bank Sports Complex! 3 Game Guarantee -The Dome at the Ballpark features two indoor diamonds complete with fences and movable bases with over 140,000 square feet of playing fields.
3 Game Series Rules
• DOME = No fans/spectators are allowed inside the DOME. We’ll be following the IDPH guidelines for Covid-19. "As of release, youth and recreational sports venues may operate at maximum of 50% of facility capacity, at
maximum of 20% seating capacity for spectators, and with groups of up to 50. Capacity restrictions and group sizes will be reassessed based on the latest science and public health data on an ongoing basis throughout Phase IV." PART OF PHASE 4 OF RESTORE ILLINOIS PLAN APPLICABLE TO EACH REGION UPON TRANSITION TO PHASE IV | ISSUED ON JUNE 22, 2020 - IDPH.
This means your roster size should be limited to 12 - 14 players. Please limit your coaching staff to 2-3 people.
• Each game will have a 1:15 time limit drop dead. Games may end in a tie.
• Each team has to bring their own game balls to use. No game balls are provided.
• Teams can bat entire lineup if they desire and utilize free substitution on defense.
• 1 Umpire per game
• FREE WIFI is available for teams to set up their own go-pro or a video recording device behind home plate to live stream their games.
• Please get your temperature taken in the lobby every time you enter the dome. Masks will be strictly enforced for everyone who is walking through the lobby and headed to their designated area. Coaches are required to wear a mask at all times. Only players are allowed to remove their mask if they are on the field. If they are in the dugout - please have them keep their mask on.
• Parents dropping off or picking up participants will wait at designated drop-off/ pick-up areas inside their cars and arrive during designated time window. Please do not come inside the lobby to wait for your player.
• The game schedule will already have pre-determined assigned dugouts , and team assignments for HOME and AWAY.
• We're disinfecting the benches, bathrooms, and common areas after every 3 games. That is why it's important to adhere to the schedule.
• Please have your players and teams wear face coverings as they enter the facility and when they walk to another field.
• Pre-game warm-ups for your first game of the day has been limited to 45 minutes due to the allocated safety and cleaning procedures we have included into the time frame of the day.
• Run Rules will apply to all games: 12 after 3 innings - 10 after 4 innings - 8 after 5 innings