2018 BANDITS OF TOMORROW PROGRAM
Each game includes:
- One (1) certified umpire for your game
- Guest coach from the Chicago Bandits
- Walk-up music for hitters*
- Player photos on stadium video board*
- Team photo on field following youth game
- *Music & photos MUST be submitted AT LEAST one week before day of game.
- Single-game option: ONLY $100 per team.
- Doubleheader game option: ONLY $185 per team.
- Each team must purchase 50 tickets to Bandits game that night.
- *Playing a game on the field at Parkway Bank Sports Complex valued at $300 per team.
- Bandits of Tomorrow games will take place each date the Bandits are scheduled to be home during the 2018 season.
- 4-5 game limit per day.
Available game dates:
- May 31 — 10 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 1 p.m.
- June 1 — 10 a.m., 11:30 a.m.
- June 2- 1:30pm
- June 3rd - 9:30am
- June 17 — 11 a.m.
- July 11 — 4:30 p.m., 6 p.m.
- August 10 — 10 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 1 p.m., 2:30 p.m.
- August 11- 10 a.m., 11:30 a.m.
- August 12- 9 a.m., 10:30 a.m., noon, 1:30 p.m.
- Payment for at least ONE (1) team is due with form.
- Only forms received with payment will be contacted for game date.
- Waiting list based on first come, first serve basis for teams that send in form AND payment.
- Team No. 2 must make payment within 14 days of assignment of game date.
- Each team will be required to purchase 50 tickets for the Bandits game the night of their Bandits of Tomorrow game at $9 per ticket.
- Payment for tickets, along with other Bandits of Tomorrow materials, is due no later than 14 days before the date of the BOT game.
- Personal checks will no longer be accepted as payment.