2018 Bandits of Tomorrow Program
Each game includes:
- One (1) certified umpire for your game
- Guest coach from the Chicago Bandits
- Walk-up music for hitters*
- Player photos on stadium video board*
- Team photo on field following youth game
- *Music & photos MUST be submitted AT LEAST one week prior to gamedate.
- Single Game Option: ONLY $100 per team
- Doubleheader Game Option: ONLY $185 per team
- Each Team must Purchase 50 tickets to Bandits game that night.
- *Playing a game on the field at the Ballpark at Rosemont valued at $300/team
- BOT games will take place on each date the Bandits are scheduled to be home during the 2017 season
- 4-5 game limit per day
Available game dates:
- Payment for at least ONE (1) team is due with form
- Only forms received with payment will be contacted for game date
- Waiting list based on first come, first serve basis for teams that send in form AND payment
- Team #2 must make payment within fourteen (14) days of game date being assigned
- Each team will be required to purchase 50 tickets for the Bandits game the night of their game at $9.00 each.
- Payment for the tickets due, along with other BOT materials, no later than fourteen (14) days prior to the respective BOT game date.
- Personal checks will no longer be accepted as payment