Chicago Bandits Donation Requests
The Chicago Bandits are dedicated to supporting various fundraising efforts throughout the Chicagoland area. While, we attempt to fulfill all of the requests we can not guarantee that every donation will be fulfilled due to the large volume of requests that we receive.
We value the importance of giving back to the community and in turn accept donation requests from non-profit organizations throughout the Chicagoland area. Please review the checklist below to ensure that your organization qualifies before submitting a request.
- Organizations are limited to one request per year
- Organizations must be based out the state of Illinois, Indiana or Wisconsin
- Requests must be submitted with a tax ID number
- Requests will only be considered if sent at least four (4) weeks in advance of the date of the event
- Include the date of the event, purpose of the event, event location along with all necessary contact information when submitting request
*Donations are fulfilled at the discretion of the Chicago Bandits and are based on item inventory*
Please no follow up phone calls or emails regarding donation requests!
Donation request may be received by the Chicago Bandits in the following ways:
Mail: Chicago Bandits
ATTN: Donation Request
27 Jennie Finch Way
Rosemont, IL 60018
Email: Alex Flasch at firstname.lastname@example.org