A Silver Lining Foundation is the Official Charitable Partner of the Chicago Bandits for the 2016 season
To ensure dignified, respectful and equal access to quality cancer education and services for all by creating meaningful partnerships with community, advocacy and healthcare organizations
- Chicagoland Cancer Information Coalition – provides cancer resource information and treatment options
- Evelyn Goldberg Mammography Center at the University of Illinois Medical Center – provides mammograms, information and resources
- Buy a Mom a Mammogram® – free mammograms for anyone uninsured and underinsured
- Survive to Thrive – free diagnostic testing for breast cancer survivors
- Keep aBreast – an interactive breast cancer awareness presentation designed specifically for young women
To view the variety of different ways that you can get involved and help make a difference through A Silver Lining Foundation, click here.
If you are attending a 2016 Chicago Bandits home game, be on the look out for our “Pass the Bucket” promotion. All proceeds will benefit A Silver Lining Foundation.
Additionally, the Bandits and A Silver Lining Foundation will also host one family per home game, to come out to The Ballpark at Rosemont to watch the 2015 NPF Champions in action. Families affected by cancer will be chosen by the Foundation to come out to the game for a fun-filled night.
For more information about A Silver Lining Foundation, visit www.asilverliningfoundation.org or call 312-345-1322